At the moment Incari relies on the Windows SDK that comes with Visual Studio (free version). Therefore, the first step is to install the Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition (Desktop Development C++ setup), start it once, and create a profile.
For installation and licensing of Incari Studio, please follow these steps:
Registration page in incari.com
- After activating your account, log-in, and go to Downloads. Here you can download Incari Hub.
Account dashboard in incari.com
- Install and then start Incari Hub.
The Incari Hub setup screen.
The Incari Hub welcome screen.
- Log-in into Incari Hub with your Incari credentials.
- In Incari Hub, go to the Incari Studio tab, under Applications. Here you can manage your installed versions of Incari Studio and install new ones.
Incari Hub with no version of Incari Studio installed.
- Press on "Install". Then you will see the available versions of Incari Studio to install.
Incari Studio versions available for installation.
- To install Incari Studio 2023.1, press on the "Install" button and the following message will appear:
Install location and terms in the license agreement.
- Choose the Install Location, accept the terms in the license agreement, and click on "Install", then the installation will start.
- After the installation is completed, Incari Studio 2023.1 will appear in "Incari Studio installed versions":
Incari Hub with Incari Studio 2023.1 installed.
The Incari Hub license screen.