Creating a Project
The first step to start using Incari Studio is to create a new Project. This is done from Incari Hub.
To create a new Incari Studio Project, go to My Projects under Projects on the left Menu and press on the large plus icon.
Then, the New Project screen will appear. Here it is possible to choose the name and location of the new Project as well as the size of the default Screen.
The options to customize the new Project are the following:
- Name: A relevant title for the Project. It will also be used for creating the Project's folder structure.
- Location: The location on your computer where the Project will be saved.
- Open with version: The Incari Studio version with which the Project will be created. It offers a drop-down Menu of all the installed versions.
- Create default Screen & Scene: Whether the Project will be created with default Screen and Scene or not. When this is enabled, the following options appear.
- Name: Name of the default Screen.
- Resolution x (px): Width resolution of the targeted display device in pixels.
- Resolution y (px): Height resolution of the targeted display device in pixels.
- Width (unit): Width of the area in 3D space that will be mapped to the targeted display device.
- Height (unit): Height of the area in 3D space that will be mapped to the targeted display device.
- Name: Name of the default Scene.
After clicking on
Create, Incari Studio starts with a new empty Project.